vStrips | Current Version
|Version||Date of Release||Required?||Changelog||Download Link|
|18.104.22.168||31/05/17||Yes||31st May 2017
• Grab Strips via the Bay Title context menu:
o From all GMP and GMC bays to the holding point(s) bay
PLEASE NOTE: AIR cannot grab a strip from another controller onto any runway bay.
o From all GMP bays to Start(ed)
o From AIR Pending Arrivals & Arrival Sequence to Taxi (Taxi In)
PLEASE NOTE: GMC cannot grab a strip from any AIR Runway bays, this must be manually sent by the AIR controller.
• Corrected the problem (on opening screen) with automatic configuration file updates.
Airfield Information Updates
• EGCC has new clearance limit image and implements the same push direction functions as EGLL.
• Corrected spelling of EGCC SID “SANBA”.
• Added the standard altitudes which were missing from the EGCC airfield data.
• EGLL & EGSS – Inbound strips automatically populate with a random and empty stand, appropriate to the aircraft type and airline.
• EGKK – Updated inbound stand arrival for EZY, BAW and VIR with regards to terminal moves.